Master Astigmatism Management with Streamline III
Click above to learn about the artistry of the LENSAR® Laser.
The LENSAR Laser System with Streamline III was designed with your efficiency in mind, built with thoughtful features that allow for seamless integration into your existing workflow without increasing procedure time. And now with up to 2 times faster scanning and efficient laser energy delivery, LENSAR can reduce laser treatment times by up to 20 seconds.
Automatic Customized Fragmentation Patterns
Streamline III’s cataract density imaging and automatic fragmentation patterns enable pre-programmed, surgeon-customized fragmentation patterns based on the density of the cataract.
Wireless Integration with Pre-Op Diagnostic Data
- Software automatically selects a pre-programmed surgeon-customized fragmentation pattern based upon results of automatic cataract density imaging (now with categories 1-5), which adds to procedural efficiency and saves time between imaging and treatment
- Wireless transfer of pre-op diagnostic data (from the Cassini® Corneal Shape Analyzer) to the LENSAR Laser saves time and eliminates potential transcription errors
- USB integration available with Nidek® OPD and Aladdin OUS
For Dr. Mitchell Jackson, LENSAR’s design offered exactly what he needed to keep his workflow running smoothly.
Small Footprint & Flexibility
Hear Dr. Keith Liang discuss the benefits of LENSAR’s ergonomic design.
- LENSAR has a small laser footprint (6’ X 9.5’), which improves patient flow and staff utilization
- Designed to fit in a standard operating room
- Wheels offer transportability
- Deployable laser head can be moved into operative docking position for treatment and retracted post-treatment to allow for integration of the microscope and other surgical equipment necessary to complete the procedure
- Intuitive graphic interface, 2 operators monitors, and 1 surgeon monitor allow for simple operation and control of treatment parameters in any laser orientation
- No-fixed bed design eliminates the need to move the patient by allowing patients to remain on same bed during the laser and surgical procedures
- LENSAR's superior technology is now available in a mobile surgical service thanks to the professional capabilities of Precision Eye Services
Quick and Easy Docking
- Deployable docking head automatically moves the laser a pre-programmable distance from the patient
- Easy-to-use joystick speeds docking and offers surgical control during final laser-to-patient docking
Automated Laser Configuration and Procedure Planning
- Pre-programmable laser height and laser orientation suit individual surgeon preferences
- Automated procedure planning expedites time between imaging and treatment