LENSAR employs several features that contribute to precise astigmatism treatment planning and precise laser delivery, so you can make every cataract procedure a masterpiece.
NEW Updated Toric IOL Power Conversions
- Establishes visible steep axis landmarks on the cornea that may be used by the surgeon to verify the location of the steep axis relative to toric IOL orientation
- LENSAR® with Streamline III includes an enhanced toric IOL selector with manufacturer-defined toric IOL power calculated at the corneal plane
- Offers surgeons more precision for residual corneal astigmatism
Arcuate Incision Planning
Arcuate incision surgeon tables allow for one-touch incision programming based on the surgeon’s most current pre-programmed data.
Surgically Induced Astigmatism (SIA)
- Allows for convenient, one-touch arcuate incision planning based on the surgeon's most current pre-programmed nomogram data
- Adds a level of precision and eliminates possible transcription errors by using individual patient biometric measurements and other factors defined by the surgeon to automatically determine incision depth, location, and length
- Automatically modifies incision parameters to account for SIA and residual astigmatism entries
Dr. Robert Weinstock talks about the advantages of Intelligent Incisions.
- Employs localized imaging to monitor the position of the cornea immediately before each incision, to ensure the precise location of each incision