Manage Astigmatism With the Strength of LENSAR, Now With Streamline IV
LENSAR® employs several features that contribute to precise astigmatism treatment planning and precise laser delivery, so you can make every cataract procedure a masterpiece.
NEW IntelliAxis Refractive Capsulorhexis™
- Biomechanically stable and permanent capsular marks enable you to precisely mark the capsule on the steep axis to guide toric IOL alignment, both
intra- and post-op
- IntelliAxis®-C steep axis corneal marking also available
Arcuate Incision Planning
Arcuate incision surgeon tables allow for one-touch incision programming based on the surgeon’s most current pre-programmed data.
Surgically Induced Astigmatism (SIA)
- Allows for convenient, one-touch arcuate incision planning based on the surgeon's most current pre-programmed nomogram data
- Adds a level of precision and eliminates possible transcription errors by using individual patient biometric measurements and other factors defined by the surgeon to automatically determine incision depth, location, and length
Updated Toric IOL Power Conversions
- Automatically modifies incision parameters to account for SIA and residual astigmatism entries
- Enhanced toric IOL selector includes manufacturer-defined toric IOL power calculated at the corneal plane to account for SIA
- Offers surgeons more precision for residual corneal astigmatism
Dr. Robert Weinstock talks about the advantages of Intelligent Incisions.
- Employs localized imaging to monitor the position of the cornea immediately before each incision, to ensure the precise location of each incision
Next: Presbyopic Corneal Procedures