How Does LENSAR Work?
What Are the Benefits of LENSAR?
Your surgeon offers the LENSAR® Laser System as part of your advanced cataract procedure because it is safe, effective, and uses the same proven laser technology that’s been used in LASIK procedures for over a decade.
Other benefits include:
- A unique, high-resolution, 3-D view of your eye that allows your surgeon to tailor your treatment, which can improve visual outcomes.1
- The most advanced technology available, which may reduce the time it takes to remove your cataracts.2
- A system designed with comfort in mind, so you can relax, knowing the latest technology available is being used to treat one of your most valuable senses – your sight.
- If you have astigmatism, this precise laser will help guide your surgeon to correct it.
- Data on file. LENSAR, Inc.
- Edwards, Keith; Klyce, Stephen; Krueger, Ronald and Daniel Palanker. “Imaging Systems and Image-Guided Surgery.” Textbook of Laser Refractive Cataract Surgery 2013: 49-58. Print.
Next: Will LENSAR Make A Difference For Me?