STERILE FLACS WITH ALLY SYSTEM
Watch this side-by-side comparison video of the LENSAR® Laser System and the ALLY® Adaptive Cataract Treatment System.
HOW THE ALLY SYSTEM IS CHANGING THE GAME
ALLY is the first FDA-cleared dual-pulsed laser that enables surgeons to complete a FLACS procedure seamlessly in a single, sterile environment. Its small footprint allows it to be placed in any operating room or in-office surgical suite. This allows you to seamlessly switch from femtosecond to phacoemulsification in seconds, enabling a sterile FLACS procedure.
In a recent case study, Dr. Denise Visco shared several key advantages of performing a sterile FLACS procedure in her ASC.
- Saved more than 5 minutes per cataract procedure
- Reduced staff and overhead costs
- Provided one patient encounter vs. two per procedure
- Costed less per minute in the OR for the ASC
- Guided a potentially safer procedure for patient and peace of mind for surgeon
Complete the form to request a copy of the case study!