The ALLY™ Adaptive Cataract Treatment System will be the first platform to combine world class imaging and next generation dual-pulse femtosecond laser and Swiss-engineered phacoemulsification technology in a single system. ALLY will change the future of cataract surgery.
Optimization from start to finish
Using Adaptive Intelligence™, ALLY will optimize the femtosecond laser and phacoemulsification treatments, with the goal of reducing overall energy delivered in the eye.
- Cataract Density Imaging, currently available in the LENSAR Laser System, will automatically categorize cataract density and identify the nucleus location and lens layers. This will enable a tissue-specific treatment, customized fragmentation patterns, and energy settings according to surgeon-preferences.
Complex fragmentation patterns and incisions created at up to twice the speed of prior LENSAR Laser technology
Superior astigmatic management
When available, ALLY will provide surgeons with the same uniquely adaptive technology as the LENSAR Laser System to guide confident astigmatism management with unsurpassed precision for toric IOLs and arcuate incisions.
- Wireless transfer of pre-op diagnostic data from multiple devices
- Iris registration
- IntelliAxis Refractive Capsulorhexis®
- Arcuate incision planning
- Compensation for surgically induced astigmatism
Prioritize your access to ALLY for first-in-market use
If you are interested in a combined femto and phaco device designed to provide superior surgical workflow, significantly reduce cataract surgery times, and potentially reduce the energy delivered to the eye, please fill out the form below.